Award-Winning Calgary Resume Writer: Top Honours
After identifying a gap in the Calgary market for comprehensive and professional resume writing, I started my first resume company in 2007. Despite reservation from my network to this ‘unique’ business venture, response from the general public was immediate – and positive! Local job seekers were eager to explore ways to stand out during a job search. Demand soared.
Pioneering a new path, I became the very first Certified Professional Resume Writer in Calgary, earning the acclaimed credential in 2008 and adding a level of expertise never before seen in the city. Over the years I continued to invest in professional training to keep my resume writing, interview coaching, and job search skills sharp. The investment paid off. Services rapidly expanded throughout Canada, the US, and international locations.
In early 2014, I earned the prestigious Certified Master Resume Strategist certification, along with several other designations to round out expertise in job search, employment, and career support. After 9 years of being in business (13+ years in the careers industry) I have personally mentored and trained several other leading professional resume writers, secured 21 industry awards for top-tier resume writing, earned 8 industry certifications, and produced hundreds of resumes for all industries and occupations – demonstrating the value and power of my offerings.
In 2014 I was also approached and hired by the #1 professional networking site, LinkedIn!
In the ing pursuit of excellence, I became Canada’s first Certified Executive Resume Master. My executive-level resume writing expertise has attracted the biggest and brightest of business minds and I have delivered high ROI documents for CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and CTOs, EVPS, VPs, Directors, and Managers all around the world. Clients raved. Today, my Canadian executive resume writing services continue to flourish – with international demand, and my pledge for continuous improvement isn’t faltering. In addition to previous awards and honours, I am pleased to share the following new recognitions:
- 3 Awards of Excellence for Outstanding Resume Writing in 2015.
- Executive Director’s Award of Excellence for Outstanding Volunteer Contribution, 2015. Board Member and certification assessor with Career Professionals of Canada.
- Published in 4 highly-acclaimed resume and cover letter books, including: Resumes for Dummies, Best Canadian Resumes, Best Canadian Cover Letters, and the Modernize Your Resume.
- Outstanding Executive Resume – Award of Excellence, 2016.
- 3 International TORI Awards for Best Resumes, 2016
- Appointed to Forbes Coaches Council, 2016.
- In 2017: Honoured with 2 additional Awards of Excellence from Career Professionals of Canada and 2 Honourable Mentions for outstanding work in resume writing and LinkedIn profile development.
- The story continues with regular national and international award wins.
If you are a forward-thinking business professional, seeking job search support, I invite you to reach out and connect. I enjoy partnering with top professionals who have clearly established job targets and a desire to outperform their competition. If you are uncertain about how to brand yourself to stand out in a job search, or you want resources to advance your career – I am here to help.
To learn more about my specialized resume writing, interview coaching, and job search support services for executives please visit me online at www.CareerImpressions.ca