Are you looking for an easy do-it-yourself executive resume writing resource? Want to write an effective resume fast?
Access resume writing secrets from a master-level resume writer.
Learn how to identify your unique leadership skills, establish your brand, and strategically build each section of the executive resume. Additional resources guide you on the effective use of your new resume as you move into the job search process.
These do-it-yourself (DIY) resume writing workbooks are designed to take the guesswork out of a modern executive resume creation.
Easy to follow, step-by-step workbooks ensure you write great content and create a format that helps you get hired, faster.
Discover how to:
- Identify your unique value. Find out what sets you apart from your leadership competitors
- Craft a compelling career story
- Add metrics and measurements into your resume content to WOW readers
- Align ‘what matters most’ from your career with the targeted job requirements
- Design a file that is easy to read and high-impact
- Select the right keywords
- Customize your resume for various roles
- Get your new DIY resume into the hands of key decision makers
- Apply to jobs with confidence!
Workbook 1: Know Yourself. Discover what sets you apart with an in-depth analysis of your skills and offerings. Identify who you are, what you are good at, and where your strengths lie.
Workbook 2: Know What Matters Most. Create value-enhanced resume statements and career stories and then work section-by-section to build your own interview-winning resume.
Workbook 3: Know Your Audience. Align resume content with targeted job requirements. Learn how to understand employer requirements, integrate the right keywords, and customize content accordingly. Finally, get instructions on how to use your resume moving forward.