Working with top-tier professionals is my passion, so I am thrilled to announce that I am the very first Canadian (and one of just 12 worldwide) to receive the Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM) credential.
This international designation, through Career Directors International, was designed to recognize career professionals who excel at generating resumes for the executive market.
Candidates must demonstrate an exceptional grasp of the discrete personal and business aspirations pertaining to astute, top-tier executives. This knowledge includes use of appropriate key words and competencies, the ability to position responsibilities and challenges with ease, and flair with resume presentation styles for the ‘best and the brightest’ in business.
To achieve the elite CERM designation, resume writers must:
- Possess a recognized industry certification.
- Provide a portfolio of executive work that demonstrates mastery of contemporary executive representation such as personal branding, positioning, strategizing, and high-level formatting. Work is reviewed, critiqued, and graded by a selection committee.
- Pass a timed competency review, proving understanding of the executive market with a short sampling of writing ‘on the fly’.
CDI President, Laura DeCarlo, states that, “selecting a skilled professional with a Certified Executive Resume Master designation is the natural choice to confidently put your career in the hands of a qualified expert who has made the effort to specialize in this highly competitive population.”
In addition to this top industry achievement, I am proud to share that within the past two months I pursued some amazing professional development and received the following recognitions:
- Completed Joshua Waldman’s LinkedIn Profile Mastermind Class with a 98% final grade, graduating as one of the first Certified LinkedIn Profile Writers in the world.
- Received two Awards of Excellence for Outstanding Resumes from Career Professionals of Canada.
- Honored with two international TORI Awards for Best Resumes. These awards mark a total of 11 awards in the industry for me over the past 4 years.
- Invited to join CPC’s Power Communications Team to further support this leading Canadian association (in addition to my work as a Certification Assessor and Expert Blog Contributor).
- Presented as an expert panelist for CPC’s Canada Career Week. Please join me and other professionals this November for Canada Career Week, a free event!
- Supported a wealth of national and international top-tiered clientele with their job search – from a range of industries, including engineering, sales, finance, and project management. I continue to support senior professionals from all over North America.
To learn more about my exclusive services for senior-level professionals throughout North America (managers, directors, and executives) please visit my website: http://www.careerimpressions.ca
Calgary Resume Writer | Calgary Executive Resume Writer | Canadian Executive Resume Writer